PSV License Course
1. How long is the duration of the course?
- The duration of the course is 8 hours. Please note that the course will be taught in Bahasa Malaysia.
2. When will I receive my confirmation / reminder?
- You will receive your confirmation email and SMS reminder at least 1 day before your training date. So do check your email and SMS.
3. What must I bring to the course?
- The most important thing to bring to the course would be your IC MYKAD (Identification Card) as we need to register your thumbprint.
- You would also need to ensure that your MySejahtera APPS status is "Low Risk" and "Fully Vaccinated" before coming to the course.
The rest are optional.
4. How will I know when my account is ready for a training/event participation?
- Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email from Grab within 1- 2 days before your training.
5. What happens if my account status is blocked?
- You will receive an email from Grab requesting for your bank account details for refund process. (Please see our PSV Class Refund Policy)
PSV License Examination
1. How will I know if my PSV Examination dates is confirmed?
- You will receive a confirmation email from Grab within 1-2 working days before your examination date.
2. What must I bring to the PSV Examination?
- You will need to bring your IC MYKAD (Identification Card) and a black pen.
3. Are they any attire requirement to attend the PSV Examination?
- Yes there are, namely:
a) Male : collared t-shirt / shirt, long pants & covered shoes.
b) Female: baju kurung / long-sleeved shirt / collared shirt / shirt, long pants / skirt & covered shoes.
PSV License Application (After Passed Exam)
1. I have completed my PSV Examination. What should I do next?
- Once you have completed your exam, you will need to wait for the PSV Examination Result.
Grab will email your result to your registered email on the day you took your exam.
Next, you will need to verify your examination results at https://www.jpj.gov.my/en/web/main-site/semakan-keputusan-ujian-memandu
3 days after your examination. If it shows "Pass" you may begin to prepare your documents before visiting any JPJ Counter in Selangor (except UTC) to take your PSV License.
2.What are the documents I need to bring to the JPJ counter for my PSV License?
- The documents needed are :
a) Medical Cert (JPJ8LA)
b) PSV Training Cert (Provided to you during the examination)
c) Copy of MyKad
d) Copy of Driving License
e) Color profile photo size 25mm x 32mm (white background)
PSV Class Refund Policy
1. How do I request for a refund?
- Please note that the training are not refundable unless with valid reason. Kindly submit to grb.to/PSVHelp for assistance.
2. How long does refund take time?
- Refund process will normally be 3 to 4 weeks upon receiving your banking details.