PSV License Course FAQ
1. How long is the duration of the course?
The duration of the course is 8 hours. Please note that the course will be taught in Bahasa Malaysia.
For Selangor : Registration Time starts from 8:00 am until 8:45 am. Late comers will not be allowed to enter class.
For Penang and Johor Bahru : Registraton Time starts from 8:30am until 9:15am.Late comers will not be allowed to enter class.
2. When will I receive my confirmation / reminder?
You will receive your confirmation email and SMS reminder at least 1 day before your training date. So, do check your email and SMS.
3. What must I bring to the course?
The most important thing to bring to the course would be your IC MYKAD (Identification Card) as we need to register your thumbprint.
Please ensure you wear proper attire (long pants,sport shoes,t-shirts). Shorts,slippers and sandals are not allowed entry to the PSV Training.
The rest are optional.
4. How will I know when my account is ready for a training/event participation?
Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email from Grab within 1- 2 days before your training.
5. What happens if my account status is blocked?
Please check your email on the status blocked issue.
You will receive an email from Grab requesting for your bank account details for refund process. (Please see our PSV Class Refund Policy)
6. What should I do after the course?