PSV License Course
1. How long is the duration of the course?
The duration of the course is 8 hours. Please note that the course will be taught in Bahasa Malaysia.
Note: Registration Time starts from 8.00am until 8.45am. Late comers will not be allowed to enter class.
2. When will I receive my confirmation / reminder?
You will receive your confirmation email and SMS reminder at least 1 day before your training date. So do check your email and SMS.
3. What must I bring to the course?
The most important thing to bring to the course would be your IC MYKAD (Identification Card) as we need to register your thumbprint.
The rest are optional.
4. How will I know when my account is ready for a training/event participation?
Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email from Grab within 1- 2 days before your training.
5. What happens if my account status is blocked?
You will receive an email from Grab requesting for your bank account details for refund process. (Please see our PSV Class Refund Policy)
6. What should I do after the course?
Monday - Friday (10am - 3pm)
(Closed on Public Holiday)
To get your PSV license at JPJ, please prepare all the documens below:
1. Medical check up form JPJL8A (can download from JPJ website) - Bring this form to the clinic for medical check up, attach with receipt with stamp & sign from the clinic
2. JPJL2C certificate - 1 copy (collect at GDC, Level 2)
3. Maklumat Pendaftaran certificate - 1 copy (collect at GDC, Level 2)
4. Photocopy of MyKad (front & back) - 1 copy
5. Photocopy of driving license (front & back) - 1 copy
6. Profile picture 22mm x 32mm (with white background) - 2 copy
7. RM 20 - payment for PSV license
Once you have all the documents, go to any JPJ branch in Selangor (except UTC) to get your PSV license.
7. How do I request for a refund?
Please note that the training are not refundable unless with valid reason. Kindly submit to grb.to/PSVHelp for assistance.
8. How long does refund take time?
Refund process will normally be 3 to 4 weeks upon receiving your banking details.